Crimson Ridge Gardens – Rochester Memory Care Assisted Living
1 Treeline Drive, Greece, NY 14612
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care available
- Scheduled group transportation options
- Access to 24-hour assisted living help, including medication and continence management
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Accommodations for couples
- In-house medical team comprised of a physician, nurse practitioner, and podiatrist
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies available upon request
Choosing an assisted living residence for your loved one who is experiencing memory loss doesn’t have to be one of the most stressful tasks you will have to face. We have the best solution in Rochester!
By embracing The Peregrine Way, Crimson Ridge Gardens provides a supportive, healing environment for individuals with memory impairments and their families. We specialize in assisted living for patients with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, encouraging them to lead full lives by continuing to grow mentally, spiritually, and socially.
Our caring and compassionate staff welcomes family and friends to participate in every aspect of their loved one’s life. Alzheimer’s and dementia profoundly impact not only the individual but also their families – so we work hard to help you through your journey, as well.
The Peregrine Memory Care Program strives to create the most supportive environment possible for everyone closely involved in caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or related dementias.
Our program provides:
- Activities and therapies for residents that promote stimulation, as well as a sense of comfort and calm.
Constant staff training and education to ensure your loved one receives the best care possible.
- Support to help you and other friends and family members have the most positive experience possible and keep relationships strong.
For more information on the Crimson Ridge Gardens, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Come see for yourself the magic of the Gardens.
Call (585) 720-9310 or E-mail to learn more!
Our Assisted Living Amenities & Services include:
- Private suites with private bath. Double suites can accommodate couples.
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- In-house medical services to include a physician, podiatrist, and nurse practitioner.
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy available
- Medication Management and Continence Management
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Elegant Restaurant Style Dining Room
A variety of spacious, comfortable areas include:
- Elegant restaurant-style dining room
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Patio with access to landscaped courtyard gardens
- Wireless internet access
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Chapel for spiritual enrichment
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
Memory Care Program Highlights:
- Includes multi-sensory experiences, exercise, outings, group activities, the joy of pets, and regularly
scheduled visits with children
- 50’s diner available for private dining for families and friends
- Elegant restaurant-style dining ensures proper nutrition with three chef-prepared meals per day
- Hydration program encourages water and juices to minimize dehydration and falls
- Our Individualized service plan is based on each resident’s specific needs
- Initial and ongoing family partnership is encouraged
- All employees complete a specialized dementia-care training program
- Caring staff is dedicated to maintaining the dignity and individuality of every resident
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including an elegant dining room, living room, country kitchen, dedicated activity area
The Peregrine Way
Revolutionizing Expectations for the Aging Process
Our Commitment… …to provide a truly different senior living community for the memory impaired…where your loved one’s life is celebrated…spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Peregrine Senior Living Our senior management team has over 50 years experience operating assisted living communities in the northeast. Peregrine distinguishes itself from other management companies by providing “hands on” assistance with day-to-day operations. Peregrine attracts the highest caliber of health care professionals who share in our philosophy of providing residents with exceptional care.
View Sample Menu As with your own home, the dining room is a place of great conversation and connections. At Crimson Ridge Gardens the conversation,connections and new friendship continue. We have a family style dining room where our residents gather to enjoy homemade nutritious meals. We offer three wonderful meals and three snacks every day for our residents. All of our meals are balanced, cooked with the freshest of ingredients and approved by a registered dietitian. Our meals are served in a calm pleasant atmosphere and our menu includes the same comfort foods you would make at home! Our Director of Food Services has 30 years of culinary experience with a well seasoned staff that enjoy preparing excellent meals. Residents are given two choices meals and additional options if the meals are not to their liking. Our Director of Activities and our Director of Food Service work collaboratively on events in our community. For example, our Sock Hop day brought in lively 50’s music with milkshakes and cookies for all. For more traditional events such as our Thanksgiving feast, a full Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings is not only served to our residents but to their families as well. Schedule a visit today to see our unique dining room experience or join us for a meal! Bon Appetite!
“I wanted to take a moment to thank you again for the great experience our family had with the admission of our mother into Crimson Ridge Gardens. Please also thank Anne, and the rest of the staff that made us, and Mom feel so welcomed!”
“I want to thank you for your kindness and help in getting my mother settled into Crimson Ridge. I know it was a bit of a rush and we appreciate the time and extra effort on your part. It is a difficult step for everyone in the family; but you and the staff at Crimson Ridge have made it much easier for us. I appreciate the help you have all provided to my father as well. Thank you again.
“Dear Ones, My greatest regret is that I didn’t get Mom to you sooner. She never missed a chance to brag about how “special” she was to you all—but I could see with my own eyes that each of your people is special to all of you. Mom’s last months were some of the happiest of her life and for that I will be forever thankful.”