Peregrine Landing at Holcomb Bridge – Memory Care and Assisted Living
680 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30071
Experienced Nurses On Site 7 Days A Week
Georgia's Only 100% Deficiency-Free All-Memory Care Assisted Living Community
Award-Winning Memory Care Program
Living The Peregrine Way
A Staff That Cares For You Like Family
Meet Jack, Everybody's Dog
Celebrating Long Term Memories
- New Rooms Available!
- Entire community remodeled in 2016
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care
- Scheduled group transportation options
- Access to 24-hour assisted living help, including medication and continence management
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Accommodations for couples
- In-house medical team comprised of a physician, nurse practitioner, podiatrist and psychiatrist
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies available upon request
Come tour our beautiful assisted living community which was entirely remodeled in 2016. We have many brand-new rooms available now!
Choosing an assisted living residence for your loved one who is experiencing memory loss doesn’t have to be one of the most stressful tasks you will have to face. We have the best solution in Norcross, just north of Atlanta, and convenient to Roswell, John’s Creek, Duluth, Dunwoody, and Sandy Springs. By embracing The Peregrine Way, Peregrine’s Landing at Holcomb Bridge provides a supportive, healing environment for individuals with memory impairments and their families. We specialize in assisted living for patients with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, encouraging them to lead full lives by continuing to grow mentally, spiritually, and socially. Our caring and compassionate staff welcomes family and friends to participate in every aspect of their loved one’s life. Alzheimer’s and dementia profoundly impact not only the individual but also their families – so we work hard to help you through your journey, as well. The Peregrine Memory Care Program strives to create the most supportive environment possible for everyone closely involved in caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or related dementias. Our program provides:
- Activities and therapies for residents that promote stimulation, as well as a sense of comfort and calm. Constant staff training and education to ensure your loved one receives the best care possible.
- Support to help you and other friends and family members have the most positive experience possible and keep relationships strong.
Come see for yourself the Magic of Peregrine Way at Holcomb Bridge. Call (770) 368-0292 or E-mail to learn more!
Our Assisted Living Amenities & Services include:
- Private suites with private bath. Double suites can accommodate couples.
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Concierge Service
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- In-house medical services to include a physician, podiatrist, psychiatrist and nurse practitioner. Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy available
- Medication Management and Continence Management
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Elegant Restaurant Style Dining Room
A variety of spacious, comfortable areas include:
- Elegant restaurant style dining room
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Patio with access to landscaped courtyard gardens
- Wireless internet access
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Well-equipped Therapy Gym
- Chapel for spiritual enrichment
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
Memory Care Program Highlights:
- Includes multi-sensory experiences, exercise, outings, group activities, the joy of pets, and regularly scheduled visits with children
- Private Dining Room For Families & Friends
- Elegant Restaurant style dining ensures proper nutrition with three chef prepared meals per day
- Hydration program encourages water and juices to minimize illness, infection and falls
- Our Individualized Service Plan is based on each residents specific needs and services
- Initial and ongoing family partnership is encouraged
- All Associates complete the specialized dementia care training program
- Caring Staff dedicated to maintaining the dignity and individuality of every resident
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including an elegant dining room, private dining room for families and friends, Country kitchen, Dedicated activity area,Therapy Gym
The Peregrine Way
Revolutionizing Expectations for the Aging Process Discover More About The Peregrine Way
Our Commitment… …to provide a truly different senior living community for the memory impaired…where your loved one’s life is celebrated…spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Peregrine Senior Living Our senior management team has over 50 years experience operating assisted living communities in the northeast. Peregrine distinguishes itself from other management companies by providing “hands on” assistance with day-to-day operations. Peregrine attracts the highest caliber of health care professionals who share in our philosophy of providing residents with exceptional care.
I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on the staff. Thank you guys for taking such good care of my grandmother, for the last few years. We couldn’t have thought of anyone more caring and loving to care for her. Thank you so much for making her part of your family and I know she was at peace when she passed away and that was all due to you guys. Thank you for all of your love and support.
Katherine, Michelle and Brian.
Can’t thank the staff enough for making my mom’s day so very special!! All elders should be lucky enough to live at Peregrine’s Landing!
I just want to say thank you for being such a great place for those I love…I love all the things you do for your residents. My longtime friend and her sister are living there and I love seeing their pictures on Facebook. She was my mom’s best friend for 40+ years. So she has been a part of my life for 55 years! I love her and love seeing her on Facebook. I am very impressed with your Senior Living Facility.
Please contact us by email below or call 770-368-0292
Map 680 Holcomb Bridge Road, Norcross, GA 30071
Would you like additional information?
Please take a moment to provide us with the information below.
Peregrine Landing at Holcomb Bridge
Contact us today to schedule a tour!
We love to show of our community and invite you out to a visit to enjoy lunch on us. Come see why we are different than other memory care communities.
Address: 680 Holcomb Bridge Rd,
Norcross, GA 30071