Peregrine's Landing at Peachtree Creek - Atlanta Assisted Living
Education Seminar: “How do I pay for my own critical care costs in the future?” Thursday, March 12th 6pm
March Hare Day (Bugs Bunny Marathon with local daycare/school) Friday, March 27th 10am-12 Noon
If you wish to come please email us your names.
Victory Garden Prep Week (Cub Scouts/VFW/Home Depot) Thursday, April 2nd 11am
Grilled-Cheese Sandwich LIVE Weekly Deliveries (On location/lead sources) Tuesday, April 7th 12:30pm
Spring Cleaning Vinings Yard Sale (With neighbor business) Saturday April 18th 8am-3pm
Family Orientation/Education Seminar: “Hopes, Needs, Fears” Thursday April 30th 6pm
Staff Training: “Communication and Feeling” Monday April 20th 2pm
Alzheimer’s Support Group Meeting. Wednesday April 29th 6-7pm
Recommendation and Review Campaign (Write Us A Letter!) Wednesday April 15th All Day!
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care
- Scheduled group transportation options
- Access to 24-hour assisted living help, including medication and continence management
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Accommodations for couples
- In-house medical team comprised of a physician, nurse practitioner, podiatrist and psychiatrist
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies available upon request
Finding a safe and welcoming assisted living home for a loved one who requires Alzheimer care or dementia care can seem like a daunting responsibility. Come visit Peregrine’s Landing at Peachtree Creek and immediately notice a remarkable difference. Here, your loved one’s life is celebrated spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually; fostering self-esteem, independence and a higher quality of life. We are a memory care community that believes our residents and their families are our greatest treasures, and it shows! Just read this most recent review from SeniorAdvisor.com:
“My father moved in 2 weeks ago and seems to have settled in easily. He’s had multiple visits from family that confirm the same. He is clean, alert and comfortable in the environment. The staff is friendly, compassionate, respectful of the residents, welcoming of questions or concerns, and are quick to respond. The activities are engaging and of variety. It feels homelike as opposed to institutional or hospital. The halls are short and bright and the courtyard is very pretty with sidewalks to wheel my dad on and enjoy the day, play with the Peregrine’s therapy dog or watch the pet chickens run in the grass. That was quite a novel experience! The interior is designed to trigger memory response whether by the electric train or soda fountain counter, baseball memorabilia or old movies, I think this was the best place we could have placed my dad!”
All of our staff members are trained in The Peregrine Way® Memory Care program and are committed to providing your loved one the freedom, dignity, security and support they deserve in enable them to get the most out of each day.
- Private suites/Double suites/can accommodate couples complete with private bath
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Concierge Service
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- In-house medical services to include a physician, podiatrist, psychiatrist and nurse practitioner. Physical
- Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy available
- Medication Management and Continence Management
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Elegant Restaurant Style Dining Room
A variety of spacious, comfortable areas include:
- Elegant restaurant style dining room
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Patio with access to landscaped courtyard gardens
- Wireless internet access
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Well-equipped Therapy Gym
- Chapel for spiritual enrichment
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Includes multi-sensory experiences, exercise, outings, group activities, the joy of pets, and regularly scheduled visits with children
- Private Dining Room For Families & FriendsElegant Restaurant style dining ensures proper nutrition with three chef prepared meals per day
- Hydration program encourages water and juices to minimize illness, infection and falls
- Our Individualized Service Plan is based on each residents specific needs and services
- Initial and ongoing family partnership is encouraged
- All Associates complete the specialized dementia care training program
- Caring Staff dedicated to maintaining the dignity and individuality of every resident
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including an elegant dining room, private dining room for families and friends, Country kitchen, Dedicated activity area,Therapy Gym
We believe life is an accumulation of experiences, accomplishments, loves, learning, trials and successes. Because of that we offer our residents a special place where they can continue to grow and thrive, each in their own unique way.
At Peregrine’s Landing at Peachtree Creek, we believe life is precious and worth celebrating every day. That is why we fully embrace The Peregrine Way® in our assisted living community. What better way to celebrate life than to share new experiences with family and friends, enjoy simple pleasures, and explore new interest in a community that is your home?
We specialize in providing a safe, secure and supportive home for your loved ones who suffer with memory loss. Here your apartment will provide you with privacy, dignity, and a loving atmosphere. Taking the lead in memory care, our focus is on wellness and promoting personal growth. In our assisted living community, we identify and nurture the strengths of our Elders so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible.
News & Events
Peregrine’s Landing at Peachtree Creek is hosting it’s April Family Genealogy Luncheon on April 9th from 11:30am until 1:30pm in the Community Center. Come on by to spend time with and learn more about your family history.
This month we have launched our new podcast. As a part of our Family Program, we want to connect our families with educational resources. The Alzheimer’s Z-Cast offers assistance via The Peregrine Way.
Listen in for some tips on how to have a successful visit with your loved one in an assisted living memory care facility.
I feel my Mom and my entire family is on the Peregrine Way to a better quality life. Everyone from the care staff on up invested in my Mom’s well being. I have found nothing that compares in any of the other communities we looked at. Thank you Peregrine!
The facility director and medical director work extremely well together, both are compassionate about their roles and the residents in their care. The staff are very cordial and professionally trained to work with dementia/ Alzheimer’s individuals. The secured walking area is wonderful, it allowed my dad to maintain of level of independence that he really valued.
Meet Our Staff
D. K. Carter
Business Office Director770-803-0100
Director of Sales & Marketing770-595-0753
Rev. John Durden
Resident Care Director770-803-0100
Memory Care Program Director770-803-0100
Please email below or call 770-803-0100
Fax 770-803-9960 Map 4375 Beech Haven Trail SE, Smyrna, GA 30080