Peregine’s Landing Senior Community – Buffalo / Cheektowaga Assisted Living
575 Cayuga Creek Rd., Cheektowaga, NY 14227
- Assisted Living
- Secure Alzheimer’s & Memory Care Apartments available
- Scheduled group transportation options
- Access to 24-hour assisted living help, including medication and continence management
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Accommodations for couples
- Mobile Primary Care www.yourdoctorsathome.com, podiatrist, dentist, and other medical services available
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies available upon request
Assisted Living in the Buffalo, NY Area
Our Commitment …to provide a comfortable, supportive adult care setting for older adults…an assisted living community that offers the highest quality of adult care while promoting an independent and fulfilling lifestyle to its residents.
About Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community
Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community is a beautiful, newly constructed enriched retirement home and senior care community conveniently located in the heart of Cheektowaga, NY right outside of Buffalo, NY in Western New York. You will feel instantly at home in our bright and airy senior living, retirement home apartments as you experience the best in senior living. At Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community, every day you will be greeted by members of our friendly, caring staff who will offer freshly prepared, restaurant-style meals in our elegant dining room. Participate in exciting, fulfilling daily activities in our senior living community. Or, visit our country store for ice-cream with friends and family, enjoy a quiet evening in our stately library, stroll in the enchanting courtyard or have fun during happy hours in our cheerful porch, luxurious living rooms or bar-style pool room. If you desire, everything from supervision of medications to personal assistance with activities of daily living such as grooming and bathing are available. Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community offers its residents the reassurance that someone is there to help them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community offers long and short-term stays. Let us provide the senior living service and adult care you need. At Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community serving Buffalo, NY and Cheektowaga, NY, welcome home!
Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia Care, & Memory Care Services for Buffalo, NY Senior Living Community.
St. Therese’s Terrace at Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community is a separate, New York licensed Adult Care Home for individuals with Dementia care or Alzheimer’s care needs. St. Therese’s Terrace is architecturally designed to provide security and comfort to individuals with memory impairments. Residents of St. Therese’s Terrace can move freely within familiar, taste-of-home assisted living areas where they can also receive patient and caring assistance from our specially trained staff. By embracing The Peregrine Way, Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community provides a supportive, healing environment for individuals and families that need Dementia Care, Alzheimer’s care and Memory Care. We specialize in assisted living for patients with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, encouraging them to lead full lives by continuing to grow mentally, spiritually, and socially. Our caring and compassionate adult care staff welcomes family and friends to participate in every aspect of their loved one’s life. Alzheimer’s and dementia profoundly impact not only the individual but also their families – so we work hard to help you through your journey, as well. The Peregrine Memory Care Program strives to create the most supportive environment possible for everyone closely involved in caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or related dementias. Our memory care program provides:
- Activities and therapies for memory care residents that promote stimulation, as well as a sense of comfort and calm. Constant staff training and education to ensure your loved one receives the best care possible.
- Support to help you and other friends and family members have the most positive experience possible and keep relationships strong.
For more information on the Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Come see for yourself. Call (716) 716-893-3000 or E-mail to learn more!
Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community of Buffalo, NY, offers a wide variety of adult care, senior care and memory care services which are priced to meet an individual’s specific needs. Call today to discuss your personalized level of care.
Whether you are looking for senior care, Alzheimer’s care or Dementia care, Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community in Buffalo, NY is the place to be. We offer a variety of senior care services and amenities to our adult care residents to make them feel at home. From private suites and on-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy, to courtyard access and in-house medical services, other senior care facilities in the Buffalo, NY area don’t compare.
Assisted Living Amenities & Adult Care Services
At Peregrine’s Landing Sr Community, we provide a variety of adult care services. From dementia care to Alzheimer’s care, your loved one will only get the best care from us. Below you will find some amenities and services Peregrine’s Landing Sr Community offers. If you would like more information, please give us a call or E-mail us today!
- Private suites with private bath. Double suites can accommodate couples. See Floorplans
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Concierge Service
- Trained adult care staff available 24-hours a day
- In-house medical services to include a physician, podiatrist, psychiatrist and nurse practitioner.
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy available
- Medication Management and Continence Management
- Assistance with all activities of daily living for memory care, Alzheimer’s care, Dementia care, etc.
- Elegant Restaurant Style Dining Room
A variety of spacious, comfortable senior living areas include:
- Elegant restaurant style dining room
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Patio with access to landscaped courtyard gardens
- Wireless internet access
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Well-equipped Therapy Gym
- Chapel for spiritual enrichment
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
Memory Care Program Highlights:
- Includes multi-sensory experiences, exercise, outings, group activities, the joy of pets, and regularly scheduled visits with children
- Private Dining Room For Families & Friends
- Elegant Restaurant style dining ensures proper nutrition with three chef prepared meals per day
- Hydration program encourages water and juices to minimize illness, infection and falls
- Our Individualized Service Plan is based on each residents specific needs and services
- Initial and ongoing family partnership is encouraged
- All Associates complete the specialized dementia care training program
- Caring Staff dedicated to maintaining the dignity and individuality of every resident
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including an elegant dining room, private dining room for families and friends, Country kitchen, Dedicated activity area,Therapy Gym
The Peregrine Way
Revolutionizing Expectations for the Aging Process Discover More About The Peregrine Way
Our Commitment… …to provide a truly different senior living community for the memory impaired…where your loved one’s life is celebrated…spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Peregrine Senior Living Community of Buffalo, NY our senior management team has over 50 years’ experience operating assisted living communities in the northeast. Peregrine distinguishes itself from other management senior living companies by providing “hands on” assistance with day-to-day operations. Peregrine attracts the highest caliber of health care professionals who share in our philosophy of providing residents with exceptional care.
Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care in Buffalo, NY
As a patient dealing with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, frustration may occur as a loss of memory begins. Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community in Buffalo, NY want you and your loved ones to know that you are not alone. As caregivers to these memory care patients, we understand that it can be overwhelming. That is why we offer an outstanding level of Alzheimer’s care and Dementia care.
At Peregrine’s Landing, we will help your loved ones adapt to routines and schedules. Patients with Alzheimer’s or Dementia often become agitated and moody when they are uncertain of things. Having a planned day will help alleviate some of the stress and anxiety that these patient feel. Through daily activities and special events, we try to keep or patients engaged and active.
We offer a wide variety of memory care, Dementia care and Alzheimer care services which are priced to meet an individual’s specific needs. Services that may be required include help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and more. Call or E-mail our assisted living senior community today to discuss your personalized level of care or to get more information on the care and services that are provided at our senior care facility in the Buffalo, NY area.
Why Choose Senior Living Residence in Buffalo, NY?
As one of the leading senior care living communities throughout Buffalo, NY & Cheektowaga, NY, Peregrine’s Landing has the best options. We are proud to house and take care of your loved one whether they are suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer’s and other memory care and adult care conditions.
Our senior living community has staff 24/7 to assist any time of day or night with any issues that a resident may have. We also offer a number of services and activities to stimulate their senses and feel right at home.
|TV: Free Cable Satellite TV, Movie Room / Theater & TV Lounge||Massage Therapist|
|Internet: Free High Speed Internet & Free Wi-Fi||Visiting Physical Therapist & Occupational Therapist|
|Activities: Activities Onsite and Offsite & Arts & Crafts Center||Visiting Speech Therapist|
|Beauty Services: Beauty Salon, Barber Shop & Beautician Onsite||Visiting Podiatrist|
|Housekeeping: Laundry service / Dry Cleaning||Visiting Nurse & Dentist|
|Religious Services: Religions: Protestant, Catholic & Other & Devotional Services Onsite & Offsite||On-Call Doctor|
|Rooms: Computer Room, Meeting Room & Library||On-Site RNs & LPNs|
|Outdoor Amenities: Outside patio garden, Free parking, Outdoor Walking Paths, Outdoor Common Areas, Enclosed courtyard, Resident Parking Available & Complimentary Transportation||On-Site Nurses|
|Indoor Amenities: Indoor Walking Paths, Indoor Common Areas, Fireplaces in common areas & Fitness center||Dietician & Nutritionist|
|Food & Dining: Restaurant style dining, Guest meals, Private dining room, Special Dining Programs, Special Diet: Vegetarian, Special Diets: Low / No sodium, Special Diets: Gluten-free & Special Diets: Low / No Sugar||24-Hour Staff|
|Trainings: Sensory-based programming, Reminiscence therapy and Specialized Training for Caregivers||Full Time Activity Director|
For more information on our services contact our adult care facility to schedule a tour today!
Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community provides the leading adult care and senior care throughout Buffalo, NY and neighboring communities. Check out our list of articles to learn more about adult care, senior care, dementia care, Alzheimer’s care, memory care and more.
- Caring for Patients with Dementia
- Healthy Hobbies for Seniors
- 10 Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- 4 Common Myths about Assisted Living
- Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- 3 Things to Consider When Finding the Right Senior Living & Adult Care Community
- Signs It Might Be Time to Consider Assisted Living for Your Loved One
Assisted Living Apartments for Buffalo, NY & Surrounding Areas
Bright and airy, freshly decorated apartments are available on the first and second floor of the assisted living facility. Choose between an attractive studio or deluxe one-bedroom layout and views overlooking the central, landscaped courtyard or the scenic, peaceful surroundings including the historical landscape of an archaeologically preserved Indian campground. All of our senior living apartment bathrooms have built-in showers with a comfortable fold-down seat and safety handle. Each bathroom contains an emergency response system with two-way voice communication. For your convenience, all senior community apartments are equipped with a lovely kitchenette and include a refrigerator and microwave. An elevator provides access to the second floor. Assisted living residents can secure personal items in our resident storage rooms. Residents may also reserve a parking space.
Alzheimer’s Care, Memory Care & Dementia Care
St. Therese’s Terrace is our special area for residents who need Alzheimer’s care, Dementia Care and Memory Care. The assisted living area is secured by an electronic alarm as a safeguard against wandering. Our adult care residents also enjoy safe, secure outdoor spaces. Residents here enjoy their own private room and bath. Furniture and room fixtures will be provided. Residents may personalize their room with cherished possessions or furniture from their own home.
Studio Assisted Living Apartment
A 330 square foot 1-room apartment with a private bathroom with built-in shower and a kitchenette.
2-Room (Bedroom, Living Room) Assisted Living Apartment
A 364 square foot 2-room apartment with a bedroom, a living room, private bath with built-in shower, and a kitchenette.
St. Therese's Terrace Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
A 1-room studio with private bathroom.