Peregrine’s Landing at Tudor Heights – Baltimore Assisted Living
7218 Park Heights Ave. Baltimore, MD 21208
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care available when needed
- Scheduled group transportation options
- Access to 24-hour assisted living help, including medication and continence management
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Accommodations for couples
- In-house medical team comprised of a physician, nurse practitioner, podiatrist and psychiatrist
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies available upon request
You’ll know you have arrived! You are now home, among your friends, your neighborhood and your traditions.
Welcome to the warm and caring environment that is Peregrine’s Landing at Tudor Heights; an environment that is cozy, familiar and yet new and exciting. There is no need to worry about the headaches and heartaches of home ownership, as your needs are met. As we are nestled in the heart of Pikesville, among shoppes, synagogues and schools that your children attended, this is where your heart belongs. A trip to the hair salon, card games, stimulating lectures and seminars and exercise keeps everyone young! Fresh seasonal kosher cuisine, which are certified Star K Dairy and Star K Meat, transportation to doctors appointments and weekly trips to shopping, museums and local attractions alleviate all of the stress in your life. Your independence and dignity are first and foremost in our mind. However, we are also able to provide the transition from complete independence to additional care, if the need arises. If you should require additional services throughout the day, our highly trained staff can tend to all of your needs. These services include assistance with all activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and grooming. Additional services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy are provided on site through our skilled provider partner, Genesis HealthCare. The safety of all of our residents is paramount here at Peregrine’s Landing at Tudor Heights. Our care and compassion are what we are known for as our caregivers bring their heart to work. One additional service we also offer is GE QuietCare monitoring service.Ask us all about it when you come for a personal tour! Our heartfelt and sincere mission is to provide a lifestyle that gives you well earned piece of mind and dignity! Welcome home! We are so honored to be part of your life!
About Memory Care, The Peregrine Way
By embracing The Peregrine Way, Peregrine’s Landing at Tudor Heights provides a supportive, healing environment for individuals with memory impairments and their families. We specialize in assisted living for patients with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, encouraging them to lead full lives by continuing to grow mentally, spiritually, and socially. Our caring and compassionate staff welcomes family and friends to participate in every aspect of their loved one’s life. Alzheimer’s and dementia profoundly impact not only the individual but also their families – so we work hard to help you through your journey, as well. The Peregrine Memory Care Program strives to create the most supportive environment possible for everyone closely involved in caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or related dementias. Our program provides:
- Activities and therapies for residents that promote stimulation, as well as a sense of comfort and calm. Constant staff training and education to ensure your loved one receives the best care possible.
- Support to help you and other friends and family members have the most positive experience possible and keep relationships strong.
Come see for yourself the magic at Peregrine’s Landing at Tudor Heights. Call (410) 318-8000 or E-mail to learn more!
Our Assisted Living Amenities & Services include:
- Private suites with private bath. Double suites can accommodate couples.
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Concierge Service
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- In-house medical services to include a physician, podiatrist, psychiatrist and nurse practitioner. Physical
- Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy available
- Medication Management and Continence Management
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Elegant Restaurant Style Dining Room
A variety of spacious, comfortable areas include:
- Elegant restaurant style dining room
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Patio with access to landscaped courtyard gardens
- Wireless internet access
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Well-equipped Therapy Gym
- Chapel for spiritual enrichment
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
Memory Care Program Highlights:
- Includes multi-sensory experiences, exercise, outings, group activities, the joy of pets, and regularly scheduled visits with children
- Private Dining Room For Families & Friends
- Elegant Restaurant style dining ensures proper nutrition with three chef prepared meals per day
- Hydration program encourages water and juices to minimize illness, infection and falls
- Our Individualized Service Plan is based on each residents specific needs and services
- Initial and ongoing family partnership is encouraged
- All Associates complete the specialized dementia care training program
- Caring Staff dedicated to maintaining the dignity and individuality of every resident
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including an elegant dining room, private dining room for families and friends, Country kitchen, Dedicated activity area,Therapy Gym
The Peregrine Way
Revolutionizing Expectations for the Aging Process Discover More About The Peregrine Way
Our Commitment… …to provide a truly different senior living community for the memory impaired…where your loved one’s life is celebrated…spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Peregrine Senior Living Our senior management team has over 50 years experience operating assisted living communities in the northeast. Peregrine distinguishes itself from other management companies by providing “hands on” assistance with day-to-day operations. Peregrine attracts the highest caliber of health care professionals who share in our philosophy of providing residents with exceptional care.