October 1, 2020 - Guides
Financial Planning for Retirement Living Guide
Everything You Need to Know About the Costs of Senior Living
Change can be difficult, particularly when you don’t have all of the information to make an informed choice. This is especially true when deciding how best to fund a senior living arrangement. Is staying at home more affordable than moving into a community? What funding options are available to me and do I qualify for them?
This is why we put together our Financial Planning for Retirement Living guide. It contains everything you need to know to make the best financial decision including:
- Understanding overall costs and how to create a budget.
- Reverse mortgage: how this home equity loan works and what funding issues you can expect it to solve.
- Do you or your loved one qualify for Veterans Benefits? We list the criteria needed.
- How to use Long-Term Care Insurance to cover services typically not compensated by Medicare or Medicaid health insurance.
- Compare the cost of living at home versus moving to a senior living community with our Cost Comparison Worksheet.
To download our guide, simply fill out the brief form and we’ll deliver it straight to your inbox.